Forum for Leading International Financial Institutions jointly with the National Bank of Ukraine are delighted to announce Annual AML Best Practices Conference, scheduled for Tuesday, October 29, 2019 in Kyiv. It is a unique progressive format of the banking community communication with regulators, and is also a very important mechanism for the proper implementation of legislative requirements in the area of financial monitoring. More than 220 representatives of the Ukrainian and international banking community participated the event last year.
The event participants (CEOs and AML Chief Compliance Officers of banks) will get practical recommendations and answers to always relevant and at the same time important issues:
• Remote customer identification and verification;
• Customer ML / FT risk assessment models (including scoring models);
• ML / FT risk assessment models in banks;
• Sanctions screening;
• Scenario analysis to identify suspicious customer transactions (including the use of artificial intelligence, forecasting of customers' behaviour.);
• Product risk assessment;
• Customer risk assessment;
• Reputational risks assessment;
• Use of the latest tools of analyzing user behavior to prevent fraudulent schemes.
Among the speakers are representatives of International Financial Institutions (IMF, EBRD, MONEYVAL); representatives of the state authorities - National Bank of Ukraine, State Financial Monitoring Service of Ukraine; High scale international experts and representatives of foreign banks.
Also during the conference you will be able to get acquainted with IT solutions in the field of financial monitoring of the following FinTech companies: YouControl, Opendatabot, IBM, IBA, Exiger, ProFIX, RDTEX, STRABIS WEB, CS.